Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Round up and Thank You

Firstly to my sister-in-law, Gina for donating her birthday - love you.



Yes, she is American (to the Brits) and my oh my, doesn't she sound British (to the Americans)?

My friend, Liz, has started a blog.  I hope she gets as much pleasure as I do from blogging.

An important new study from Professor Treasure and her team.  Em was a "control" for this when she did some work experience at the IoP.  She says that it was "not hard" to do this study, especially the smoothie bit as it was close to lunch time.

As the Nicest Bank Manager in the World is not on Facebook, I thought I would let him know that there now seems to be a "Quirky Bird" club being set up.  My friend, Sue, after two glasses of wine decided that she wants to be the Secretary.  Does this make her a "Quirky Secretary Bird"?

It seems we are moving forward in our definitions of Anorexia Nervosa.  I liked this yesterday - not that it is entirely correct IMHO but at least we are beginning to move away from the Bunkum & Woo, blame the parents, AN is a choice about wanting to look thin stuff....

Not that I want to take away anything from the lovely Gina but look what came in overnight from Purple....


No comments:

Post a Comment