Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Southwold Rules 2

Now I am back home on a reasonable computer and not my Teenage Ipad, which autocorrects and refuses all attempts at editing, I can explain my Southwold Rules blog a bit better, with the aid of a photograph or two.

Here's a photo of Colleen and Clare's window at the moment.  According to Emma Freud, it is the "best shop" in Suffolk.  I tend to agree with her.  But then, I can spend half an hour just gazing at the red Mulberry handbag that I don't need and can't afford but am mesmerised by.  Like the one in this picture, only Fire Engine Red.  And actually there, in person, not a picture.........




Spacious, elegant, inviting, independent shop....

And opposite?

Well, that wonderful chain, WH Smith - garish, overcrowded, selling Christmas decorations.....



Sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment