Search This Blog

Saturday 14 September 2013

Yawn

I have to admit to being quite wiped out by this week.  It's been busy and hard work but I hope will have good results for MiS.

So, I am taking the Day Off.  This has meant a long, leisurely cooked breakfast with M and HWISO and then a nice little kip through a double episode of Poirot.  I woke up just in time to greet my girls back for the weekend, who look impossibly glamorous and well and seem to be pleased to be home.

And I just want to bask in their lives and the glory of being with them.

Sometimes, even I have to admit defeat.


Picture: Mum and I in the Metro in Paris, 2010
Pink used to be my fav. colour.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your wonderful day off with your dear family! We all need them, deserve them. I consider them, not a defeat, but a well-earned requirement.

    ReplyDelete