Search This Blog

Monday 16 September 2013

Ruby Wax comes to town

A request from Miranda, which I am more than happy to repost.


Hello! You may know that I have got to know Ruby Wax quite well since she took me to the Ritz for tea in 2012, and I have been fortunate enough to spend a lot more time with her on a number of occasions this summer. She has moved far away from the role you may remember her in from years ago as an outrageous celebrity interviewer on the television - and has since then been extraordinarily frank and honest about her own mental health difficulties, studied a Masters at Oxford University (graduating today!) and just written a best selling book. I found out recently that as part of her Spring tour in 2014, Ruby is coming to perform her one woman show at the Apex theatre in Bury St Edmunds. It would be so great to see as many of you there as possible - I can 100% guarantee an extremely funny and thought provoking evening - focusing on her recent best selling book "Sane New World", which she is turning into a fabulous piece of theatre. The link for more info and tickets is: https://www.theapex.co.uk/whats-on/event/986/ruby-wax The theatre is quite small and tickets are already selling fast! Do hope you can come. Love Miranda x

1 comment:

  1. Oh Miranda - I would SO love to come along. We missed the Amy Winehouse thing - and there is no way I can get to this with you. But I'll be there in thought and spirit and giggling along at all the relevant bits. Stay as awesome as you are lovely lady, lots of hugs and love, Nicki xxxx

    ReplyDelete