Search This Blog

Thursday 5 September 2013

Shhh

Today I am going to go to Cambridge to meet up with Sue and Rachel for a long overdue lunch.  There was a moment when the suggestion was that we should meet up in town but I have totes vetoed that in favour of having a picnic at Rachel's so I can spend time with possibly the naughtiest but nicest terrier evah!


I have just spent a happy 20 minutes browsing the House of Mutt Facebook page for this photo - one of life's great stress relievers.  There is nothing like seeing an assortment of happy assortment of dogs, doing their thing, to bring a smile to your face.

But why the shhh?  I DO want to see Rachel and Sue and am really looking forward to it.  Honest.  But who can resist that face?  I shall take my camera and see if I can get an upsidedown photo.

Last, but not least, I am delighted to see that the red jacket/cap wearing was not reserved exclusively for England.  Somehow, it looks better in Italy - maybe it's just the light or the absence of the white trousers, but herewith a divine piccie of the divine Tim with his family and friends, hanging out in Italy, doing that communal food thing they do so well over there.....

Speaking of which:

Looking for help from mid-September to the end of October. Offering board, lodging and a car in return for ferrying children to/from activities, as well as help around the house and garden. Superb opportunity for couples or singles taking a break from the daily grind and looking to experience Italy.






No comments:

Post a Comment