Tuesday, 10 January 2012
RCPsych Awards 2012
Call for Entries – RCPsych Awards 2012
The call for entries for the RCPsych Awards 2012 has been announced.
As in previous years, these Awards are to recognise and reward the most dedicated psychiatrists, innovative teams and services, the most talented trainees, the best academic/researcher and the most influential public educator.
New for 2012, we will also be presenting Awards in two categories that give recognition for the contribution service users and carers make to developing and improving mental health services.
The full list of categories for the RCPsych Awards 2012 is:
· Core Psychiatric Trainee of the Year (CT1–CT3)
· Advanced Psychiatric Trainee of the Year (ST4–ST6 and SpR)
· Psychiatric Trainer of the Year
· Psychiatric Academic/Researcher of the Year
· Public Educator of the Year
· Service User Contributor(s) of the Year
· Carer Contributor(s) of the Year
· Mental Health Services Provider of the Year
· Psychiatric Team of the Year
· Medical Manager/Leader of the Year
· Psychiatrist of the Year
These Awards are your opportunity to nominate those outstanding teams and individuals who are making a real difference to mental health services.
For entry forms, category criteria and rules of entry, visit http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/events/rcpsychawards2012.aspx or go the College website home page and follow the link in the Members and Trainees section.
The closing date for entries is Monday, 27th February 2012.
For queries about the RCPsych Awards, please email Nicola Boyce at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your entries.
Professor Sue Bailey