Search This Blog

Saturday 16 November 2013

Promoting friends

I am always surprised by the reactions to some of my more random blog moments. For instance, I was slightly overwhelmed by the fierce partisanship on Beards yesterday. Mind you, if anyone had told me the years ago that I would prefer Hugh Laurie with a beard, I would have laughed in their face....

The other one that surprised me was the one on Family. A wide range of big families, small families, wanting more, needing less and how to deal with the resulting paperwork. I did laugh long and hard at Susan Ringwood's darling husband's family who adopt everyone, including the bemused man who came to read the metre.  My kind of family!!

This led me on to thinking about KL, the wonderful ward sister HWISO and I met yesterday. She is automatically promoted to one of those inner circles I talked about in the blog for Alice. Not just because she is patently adored by two of my closest, nuttiest and most fun with their clothes on friends, but because she is caring for me on a professional level and is obviously a highly trusted part of "The Team" !

How difficult for her. I'm sure this is not the first time this has happened and I am sure she will deal with it with all the charm, tact and professionalism she did yesterday

However I am glad I am not inpatient as there is No Way I am either pooing in a pot for her or letting her give me a bed bath.

Just saying


Trouble being a scary wolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment