Search This Blog

Friday 6 April 2012

Family Life and Dante



I texted a friend yesterday saying I was in Dante's 7th Circle of Hell.  In fact, I think I was in his 8th.  Welcome to Top Shop, Oxford Circus during the school holidays.  Whilst waiting patiently beside a mountain of bags, mainlining water (it is SO hot in there) and trying to look non-furtive whilst Em queued for 20 minutes for the changing room, I received an email from my Dad.

The title of the email was

ARE YOUR TEENAGERS DRIVING YOU MAD?

He then sent me a link to this.  I replied "Thank you.  I think."  The Twofour Group look very grown up and produce some good stuff.  Anyone who is interested should contact them directly.

I do admit to looking round TopShop to see if Dad was there, giggling in a corner, watching me try to look nonchalant in a totally alien environment.  Of course, he wasn't there.  I don't think my father knows what Top Shop is.  However, I am beginning to think he may be a bit telepathic....

No comments:

Post a Comment