Search This Blog

Sunday 29 January 2012

And they called it....



















I heard on the radio this afternoon that the Osmonds are doing a tour this spring.  Although I was too young to go to their concerts or scream at airports, I LOVED Donny, really loved him with the sort of crush that only a 10 year old can muster.

I think my lifelong predilection for purple comes from the fact that it is his favourite colour.

And I had a poster of him sellotaped to the wall above my bed so he was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes in the morning.

I am not sure I want to ruin that fantasy by going to see him now he is old and grey.

Even though I am

1 comment:

  1. Just think what it must be like to be Donny Osmond and to realise that your fans are now in their 40s and 50s. Hey, do you think they'll be over here in November...?

    ReplyDelete