Search This Blog

Thursday 1 December 2011

Sitting on a Train

Life has moved on since I used to commute in the early 1990's.  You can get WiFi on the train and everyone seems to chat very loudly on their mobile phone.  I have just overheard someone ask "Have you been fusioned as well, mate?".  It seems that they speak a new language as well.  What is fusioned?  I thought it was something to do with nuclear science or cooking.  I am very tempted to ask but, with the hair not quite back yet, I look like an escapee from the local prison anyway and fear I may send the young man screaming for the guard....

A call to arms from the wonderful Laura Collins http://www.aroundthedinnertable.org/post/Pediatrician-education-5603284.  As we do not have growth charts here in the UK, I am not sure I am going to be able to cobble together any relevant data for her, but any of you who do have charts, please follow the instructions and give her what she needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment