Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Faint whiff of polish....

So I am off to London tomorrow afternoon, in readiness for National Carers Research Conference at the Maudsley on Friday.  Marcella and I are on at 3 pm so we thought we ought to Skype about what we were going to do/say.  We are showing the Modelling Effective Parenting video which gives us both PTS, so expect a load of tears.  We are going to be well supported by our ATDT team.

I have packed 200 AED Eating Disorder leaflets, spare pare of knickers, another spare pair of knickers, socks, vests, PJ's, clean shirt, face stuff, toothpaste, Marcella's F.E.A.S.T. T-shirt and spare shoes.  Mum is coming to look after dogs, children and HWISO.  I've made her bed, written her instructions and told the children I will ring Father Christmas if they do not behave like perfect angels for Granny.  I tried telling HWISO that as well but he wasn't impressed - still sulking about the whole Kindle thing.

So I am organised, packed, listed and ready.  Just one slight word of warning to those coming.  I have managed to wash my jeans with the dusters so will smell faintly of beeswax.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really good event. May you get to chatter, share info, network and enjoy to your heart's content!

    ReplyDelete