Search This Blog

Saturday 31 December 2011

Bear and Hart - a heraldic union?

It has been a long time since I have watched really good TV.  Christmas "specials" tend to leave me quite cold and the great days of Morecombe and Wise or the Two Ronnies or Only Fools and Horses making me weep with laughter are long gone.

So I sat down with some trepidation to watch "Bear's Wild Weekends" last night.  I love Miranda Hart.  She and I are twins separated at birth and by 7 years.  A little overly tall, slightly clumsy, funny.

Bear Grylls is HWISO's hero.  A real boy's own adventurer.  I am quite fond of the old boy, too.  I suspect this is for an entirely different reason to HWISO!

It was great television and I really enjoyed every moment.  I am now trying to work out a way to swing a deal whereby I can sit in a helicopter holding BG's hand - preferably whilst still on the ground....

1 comment:

  1. You certainly are funny, Ms Bevan but "overly tall"? Surely not?! Have yet to see this episode but looking forward to catching up on it.

    ReplyDelete